Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 12,500 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of over EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Driven by the passion to improve the quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as the market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and the best quality in our products. With our growth aspiration, we are looking for a Quality Manager to further grow and strengthen the quality of our products.
Quality is the key pillar in ensuring strict regulated requirements, safety rules and procedures are compliant with what we do and deliver. As a new Quality Assurance Manager, you will work closely with your colleagues at the production sites in Singapore, the Philippines, China, the US, and Denmark, and you’ll be reporting directly to the Director of QA OPS. At the same time, you’ll be managing a team of 4 colleagues, who are sitting in EMC (Poznań), and EDC (Komorniki).
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you’ll be also collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
Quality Assurance Manager provides quality/business leadership recommendations based on the overall benefit to the organization. Develops and integrates quality initiatives and measurements that align with business strategy. Leads the organization in the successful achievement of the Quality Strategy through the ability to: influence others, collaborate with key stakeholders, enable change, communicate Quality to all levels of the organization, and support and empower others in the use of Quality methods.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Process review/audit, make sure the manufacturing and distribution processes are in compliance with documented procedures
- Control of non-conforming materials, prevent any non-conforming material from production use
- To monitor outgoing quality, monitor trends, and ensure product quality is delivered
- To ensure incoming materials are delivered within the agreed quality standards
- To work with local customer service representatives on local customer feedback and complaint handling
- collect the feedback/complaints from affiliates, and communicate to affiliates with solutions and corrective actions
- Interface with the corporate customer complaint team and follow up till closing
- Quality Data Analysis to drive the improvement of quality
- Ongoing Quality/Documentation Control
- Coordinating the work of the team and setting long-term and short-term tasks. Conducting regular performance evaluations and developing of a subordinate team of specialists
The successful candidate will be a self-starter professional, ideally from a medical devices background with a strong team - and stakeholder management skills to handle both internal and external stakeholder relationships. This role will allow you to work with your analytical mind to bring better improvements and ensure the best product quality to our customers.
Experience and personal competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or similar, majored in mechanical /electronics
- 5 years of experience in a relevant position (Quality Manager)
- At least 2 years of experience in control for medical device manufacturing
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 Quality Management System, FDA QSR Part 820, SPC and QC tools, Lean, CAPA, problem-solving methods
- Fluent English skills and native Polish
- Strong coordination, communication, and interpersonal skills to work with internal and external partners
- Possibility to work in a global, matrix structure, and gain experience in the hearing aid industry,
- Fixed-term contract with the possibility for extension and further collaboration
- Financial bonuses
- Development opportunities: training budget, access to the LinkedIn learning platform, internal training, and more,
- Additional benefits: private medical care, sports card, life insurance, company events, and gifts
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.