Does it sound wonderful, to coordinate the development of advanced wireless communication systems to assist the life of the hearing aid user? And do so alongside other skilled project managers and engineers in our Accessory team? Then keep on reading.
Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
What we offer
You will join one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in our business. Working in an agile environment, you will direct complex projects where the development of our accessories improves special hearing situations in combination with hearing aids.
Joining us, you’ll become a invaluable part of the Accessory development group in Lynge. We are a team of approx. 16 engineers and 3 project managers responsible for strategic roadmap projects like HA chargers and advanced wireless streaming devices. You’ll be a part of a project leadership team that coordinates efforts and resources across the Accessory portfolio and work with project improvements where they fail to meet expectations.
You are a collaborator and motivator, and you aim for meeting your goals according to available resources and agreed quality. Also, you are not afraid of facing unexpected issues, but your reflective mindset will inspire your team and stakeholders to resolve the issues in a constructive manner.
The right candidate for this position is enthusiastic about project management and measures its own productive leadership in terms of team performance.
A bit about the role
You will be responsible for facilitating the process of defining project scope, prioritizations, project planning and ensure involvement of relevant stakeholders.
Furthermore, you responsibilities would look something like the following:
- Align plans and ensure appropriate integration points with other projects also delivering to the same program
- Clearly communicate project goals and set expectations on team level as well as motivate individual team members to deliver on time and on scope.
- Generate reoccurring project status including ensure to mitigate project risks.
- Continuously improve project processes
- Responsible for delivering required documentation according to the WSA Quality Management System
- Maintain a professional approach to high quality deliverables
A bit about you
We expect you to be able to recognize yourself in the following:
- Bachelor or master’s in electronics or equivalent
- Documented history of running projects with multidisciplinary teams for example with in the medical device industry
- Certification as project manager (e.g. IPMA, Prince2, PMP) is preferred
- Experience with outsourcing and a good cultural understanding of Asian countries
- You have proficiency in working in a multisite set-up
- You are organised, pro-active, have good methodical skills and a structured mindset.
- You are a collaborator and can find viable solutions through good team and stakeholder collaboration
- Great written and verbal communication skills
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal but we are result-oriented and focus on creating the best possible products and services. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering for better solutions, and the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in a CO2 neutral and modern facility with beautiful surroundings in Lynge, close to Allerød, north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis