Would you like to unlock your potential in a purpose-driven environment? Can you see yourself impacting the brand activities within a global marketing function? Then you might be the new addition to our Signia brand team!
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion.
A bit about us
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products to the markets. We are driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives by bringing in innovation in the hearing aid industry.
You will be joining a motivated brand team of 10 team members, working on the Signia brand. The team is enthusiastic, hardworking, and proud to have high impact on the Signia business results.
A bit about the role
As an Associate Brand Manager, you will be supporting the go-to-market and brand activities for the Signia brand, as well as the content and campaign creation of our product and marketing campaigns for Signia.
In this role, you will collaborate with the brand team to run demand generation programs, brand building activities and effectively work across brand management, market insights, digital coms, channels, and geography teams, while standardizing execution where possible.
Therefore, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Define and develop product and non-product campaigns to ensure seamless implementations for the local markets
- Partner with creative agencies and with other team managers and with other departments to build and meet/exceed KPIs
- Spearhead all digital Signia activities incl. being the brand owner of the Signia website
- Secure availability of product launch content for Website, Blog, and SoMe (executed by external copywriter in the Digital team)
- Secure availability of content for Showpad (e.g. 3D product renderings)
- Ensure that product & part renderings for PIM and eCommerce are available
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and create new ideas to explore and test as a team
A bit about you
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of brand marketing experience including handling content development. Additionally, you must have experience working with internal and external partners as well as possess the ability to move quickly and comfortably between multiple projects, channels, and project teams.
You understand how to leverage customer & consumer insights to develop effective communications and have optimal understanding of how to translate input from marketing into briefs that creatives relate to.
Moreover, you have:
- Commitment to act in a high-performance environment and to deliver quality results
- An innovative mind-set and desire to bring new ideas into the table, to inspire and motivate entire teams or units
- Ability to evaluate and prioritize the areas of highest impact on long-term goals and strategies, and to eliminate the less valuable activities
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills to work with external vendors and people across all levels and seniority
- Have professional proficiency in English and Danish