At WS Audiology, Research & Development is about understanding people – and building awareness about how our hearing aids can change their lives. We are now looking for an experienced DevOps Platform Engineer (m/f/d) to join our Cloud Infrastructure, Security & DevOps team.
Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
A bit about us
Based out of our R&D department, you will be joining the Cloud Infrastructure, Security & DevOps team, consisting of skilled DevOps- & Site Reliability engineers. The team – that is part of a SAFE train – is responsible for building & maintaining a modern large scale cloud environment that enables WS Audiology to release software in an efficient, secure & reliable manner.
The team is based both in HQ in Lynge, Denmark & at our site in Erlangen, Germany.
A bit about the role
At WS Audiology, Research & Development is about understanding people – and building awareness about, how our hearing aids can change their lives. We are looking for experienced DevOps Platform Engineers (m/f/d) to join our Cloud Infrastructure, Security & DevOps team based in our R&D department at the HQ in Lynge, Denmark OR at our site in Erlangen, Germany.
As one of our experienced DevOps Platform Engineers (m/f/d), you will help build WS Audiology’s next generation cloud-based hearing aid software - used by Hearing Care Professionals to help serve their patient's needs.
You will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze overall requirements and design the appropriate cloud infrastructure services
- Build, automate & maintain a highly available cloud infrastructure platform on Microsoft Azure for customers worldwide
- Work closely with cloud- and hardware architects and hearing aid specialist to create “best in class” cloud solutions
- Join an international Scrum team with dedicated and skilled professionals
- Work closely with several development teams and support them with generic and expandable cloud solutions. Solutions that in a stable and consistent way enables them to be as efficient as possible
A bit about you
We expect you to be able to recognize yourself in some of the following:
- 3+ years’ experience in Azure Cloud development or similar field
- Background in Software Development
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant experience.
- Previous experience working with large scale cloud-based systems
Furthermore, you can say yes to having knowledge and are able to work with some of the following:
- Azure infrastructure
- Azure development, .NET Core/C# based,
- Infrastructure as Code (e.g., ARM/Bicep/Terraform)
- Modern DevOps and deployment automation practices
- Azure DevOps - including build and release pipelines
- Security & Reliability minded
- Cosmos DB, Functions, API management, Traffic Manager, SQL, Web Apps.
- Modern architectures (e.g., Microservices, clean architecture)
- Containerization (e.g., Docker/OCI-Images)
- Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes/OpenShift/AKS/EKS/GKS)
And beyond your professional qualifications, we are looking for the following:
You are a self-starter and takes initiative and ownership when something is not working. Furthermore, you are the type of profile, that give inputs to and suggestions for, how processes can be improved.
You are able to both give and receive constructive feedback and people will see you as a structured problem solver.
Last but not least, we would expect you be thriving in being part of a team and having the ability to exchange knowledge and expertise, internally as well as externally.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful, skilled and enthusiastic colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving our competences.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in. We offer flexible working times & opportunities for working from home.
Depending on your work location (Lynge or Erlangen), we offer different employer benefits like contributions to the company pension plan, health insurance etc.
Sounds Wonderful? Then join us
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.