Pioneering for better solutions
For WSA, it is all about making Wonderful Sound for All, and we really hope you are ready to join our exciting projects. So, continue reading, if you are looking for a position with a true purpose.
Interested in a virtual coffee meeting?
We are curious to get to know you and discover if there could be a mutual interest. We welcome people with different kinds of experience and uniqueness as long as you have practical experience with being a Scrum Master, work permit in Denmark and can commute to the Lynge office.
All you need to do is click “Apply now” to show your interest and we will schedule a virtual meeting with you.
What we can offer you
Located in our CO2 neutral HQ north of Copenhagen, in beautiful Lynge, you will join a dynamic and dedicated team, who are highly skilled and empathic and masters of their craft. If togetherness motivates you, and you are driven towards making a difference and continuously learn and challenge yourself, then we are the right place for you to join. We work across teams and locations in Europe, so working from home will be possible during the week.
You will have the opportunity to join awesome projects in WS Audiology, where you will have a crucial impact focusing on building application that makes the lives better for our hearing aid professionals and users around the world.
A bit about the role
At WS Audiology, Research & Development is it all about understanding people – and building awareness about how our hearing aids can improve their quality of life.
In our Embedded Software department, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who successfully can drive our Scrum-teams to deliver top quality output within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). You are a very structured team player, who can communicate in a precis and easy-to-understand way. You can make things happen and are motivated by a challenge. Finally, you thrive in walking the extra mile for the team and you have great collaboration skills.
A bit about you
The ideal candidate holds a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in IT, Software, Electronics, Computer Science or similar combined with several years of practical experience within the medical industry. The candidate must have some years of experience as Scrum Master.
As a person, you have the passion for impact and are motivated by seeing the results of your effort as well as engaging with others to create them. You are an excellent team player and believe that you can accomplish more as a team than as an individual.
We guarantee that when working at WSA, you will grow personally as well as building a new set of competencies. At the same time, you will be supporting people in making wonderful sound for all through the solutions you develop.
We hope to see the following in you:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in IT, Software, Electronics, Computer Science or similar
- Proven success in delivering through others
- Proven continuous improvement mindset
- Experience with SAFe Agile framework
- Knowledge or use of Agile tools such as Azure DevOps
- Great communication skills, to effectively communicate across cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and understanding of Medical Device Regulation and Design Control is a plus
- Knowledge about EN 62304 is a plus
With us you will be responsible for:
- Planning and facilitation of agenda at the Agile ceremonies
- Providing coaching and mentoring in the agile mindset and execution process to the team if needed
- Ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and follows the agile processes and practices
- Facilitate sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives, keeping the team focused and ensuring that everyone can contribute
- Establishing an environment where the team can be effective
- Protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions
- Driving, facilitating, and executing on Team Backlog
- Driving, facilitating, and executing Iteration Planning
- Driving, facilitating, and executing Iteration Review and Retrospective
- Resolve or escalate impediments raised by the team
- Establishing and continuous updates of the Iteration board
- Ensuring reporting and transparency of the Teams progress
- Coordination with Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team
- Coordination with Release Train Engineer
- Ensure compliance with agreed standards, when facilitating Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.