Does it sound wonderful, to play a central role in technical documentation for the market leader in the hearing aid industry? And do so alongside other skilled colleagues? Then keep on reading.
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
About the team
WSAudiology is an exciting workplace where having the right mindset and competences is imperative to achieve your goals.
Technical Documentation (TechDoc) is a global department. We create all hearing aid related instructions for use (IFU), and Data Sheets (DS) for all Brands, Private Labels, and Key Accounts based on input from our stakeholders in the different WSA entities.
The Technical Writer (TW) is a crucial and central role in TechDoc. You will be part of an international team of Technical Writers, Translation coordinators, and System Specialists.
About the role
You will be responsible for the creation of English Master files which includes planning, input and scope coordination, and reporting. You will work closely with the Translation Coordinators to secure alignment of translation.
Amongst that, you will also have the following responsibilities:
- Follow up with stakeholders to ensure that agreements, commitments, and information received is complete and accurate
- Plan, and follow-up on projects with stakeholders and manager to ensure on-time delivery
- Write clearly and to the point with empathy for the end-user experience (Structure writing skills preferred)
You should be capable and willing to work in a changing environment, with focus on embracing the technologies available to our field of work. Based on your level of experience, you will have the possibility to effectively contribute to the continued optimization and development of the documentation creation flow.
Other suitable criteria's:
- Min. 3 years’ experience as a Technical Writer in the Medical Device or Pharma industry (preferred)
- Work effectively and independently with all stakeholders
- A degree in English, Translation Studies, or equivalent industry experience
- A thorough understanding of grammar, and sentence structure for structured writing
- Demonstrated ability to work alone on your own projects and also within a team
- Ability to prioritise and keep track of priorities in time-sensitive situations
- Ability to work in cross-cultural and international environment
- Experience in working with the tools available in WSA (preferred)
- PDF/Adobe suite
- MS Office
- Professional proficiency in English
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be delighted to receive your application and CV. We will screen and invite candidates on an ongoing basis.