Do you want to change the lives of millions? Work with a true purpose at a sustainability front-runner while solving the most critical strategic issues and shaping the future of a global MedTech leader?
A bit about the team
We are strengthening our Corporate Strategy team, committed to support the CxOs of WSA in designing and delivering strategic initiatives.
Our Corporate strategy team offers front-row seats to an unparalleled journey of building a global hearing aid leader, daily exposure to senior executives and a broad range of career development opportunities.
A bit about the role
You will become part of a top talent team and make profound impact in a leading a truly global organization while improving your Strategy toolbox and strengthening your international experience.
- Support in building and developing the Corporate Strategy
- Drive selected group priorities & must-win-battles
- Identify, evaluate, and define other strategic initiatives in the scope of WSA’s multiple businesses
- Assess economic implications and prepare related business cases
- Build pitches for initiatives including feasibility analyses
- Oversee the implementation of new initiatives
- Ensure buy-in, ownership and continuous reinforcement of strategic initiatives
- Develop and deliver effective decision-making materials for both Group Management and the WSA Board of Directors
- Create business & competitive intelligence with clear recommendations
- Drive commercial due diligences of M&A opportunities
A bit about you
We seek a true collaborator, with a disruptive mindset to challenge status quo.
- You possess a master level education with great academic results
- You have minimum 2+ years’ experience as a management consultant, in-house strategy consultant or similar
- You have proven to work strategically and creatively with complex and impactful projects
- You can oversee multiple projects and ensure momentum across all
Your personal competencies:
- You have great interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence to collaborate with stakeholders in a complex matrix organization
- You can quickly turn people across all levels of the organization into promoters of the cause you are working on
- You have advanced quantitative and qualitative skills
- You have a growth mindset, are committed, enthusiastic and with a deep commitment to make impact
- You are a great disseminator of information and possess the ability to reduce complexity while communicating via tools such as PowerPoint
- You possess great communication skills – especially in English – both in writing and orally
What we offer
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Come join us, if you want to help bring back hearing, unlock the potential of the hearing aid industry and amplify your own life.
About WS Audiology
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
If we have caught your interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV, no application needed, our way. We will screen and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis, we therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.