Come join us as the new Product Owner (m/w/d) for our Cloud Solution Delivery team at WS Audiology. You will help us to deliver solutions that contribute to unlocking the potential of millions of people suffering from hearing loss. Sounds Wonderful? Then continue reading.
Every day our 12.000 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
A bit about the team
You will be working with motivated colleagues spread across our main SW development sites in Lynge (Denmark), Erlangen (Germany) and our offshore partner in Bangalore (India). We will be growing the team moving forward and hence, are looking for additional profiles to join the team.
You will be based out of either our HQ in Lynge, Denmark or our site in Erlangen, Germany.
A bit about the role
As Product Owner (m/w/d) in R&D for our growing cloud solution delivery team, you will work closely with business owners, system architects, product owners and other relevant stakeholders from software product delivery streams.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders throughout the organization to negotiate delivery expectations regarding scope and timeline and reflect them in a prioritized product backlog
- Enrich, structure, and break down high-level requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria together with our dispersed, agile SW engineering team
- Review and help to promote the deliverables generated by your team to guarantee constant value generation via short feedback cycles and continuous improvement
- Inspire and empower the team to generate outcome at a sustainable pace, with a proper attitude towards quality in the deliverables, compliance and maturity in the proceeding
A bit about you
Beyond your technical qualifications, described below, we would love to see that you have good methodical skills as well as having solid communication and presentation skills. As we are a global organization, you thrive in a intercultural and distributed work environment.
We imagine your background would look like the following:
- University degree or other appropriate qualification in computer science or similar
- Experience as product owner or requirements engineer in an agile delivery organization
- At least basic understanding of cloud solution practices and cloud service delivery principles
Our corporate language is English, so you need to have professional proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing. German or Danish would be a plus.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful, skilled and enthusiastic colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving our competences.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in. We offer flexible working times & opportunities for working from home.
Depending on your work location (Lynge/Erlangen) we offer different employer benefits like contributions to the company pension plan, health insurance etc.
Sounds Wonderful? Join us
We review applications on a continuous basis, so please submit your CV, no application needed, as soon as possible.