Azure Cloud Software Engineer (m/f/d)
We usually respond within two weeks
Come join us as our new Azure Cloud Software Engineer (m/w/d) where you will help us to deliver solutions that contribute to unlocking the potential of millions of people suffering from hearing loss. Sounds Wonderful? Then continue reading.
Every day our 12.000 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
A bit about the team
We are growing our Microsoft Azure cloud services team within R&D, consisting of backed and full-stack engineers. This team is building a reliable, secure cloud backend infrastructure and maintaining a service catalog of central cloud services which are consumed by various software delivery streams. We will be growing the team moving forward and hence, are looking for additional profiles to join the team.
You will be based out of either our HQ in Lynge, Denmark or our site in Erlangen, Germany.
A bit about the role
As our new Azure Cloud Software Engineer (m/f/d), you will be developing and maintaining our cloud backend infrastructure and maintaining central cloud services. You will amongst others be implementing central services for cloud-based software solutions for hearing care professionals or -wearers as a member of a self-organized Scrum team.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will look like the following:
- be responsible for the entire software lifecycle, from requirements analysis up to “go live” (including architecture/design, implementation, test automation, CI/CD pipeline/cloud infrastructure, and maintenance)
- coordinate functionalities, technical concepts and interfaces with your product owner, architects, internal and external collaboration partners, or neighboring development teams (partly in Denmark, India or Singapore)
- practice software craftsmanship, demonstrate agile values and thereby foster a continuous improvement process within your team
- use the latest technologies and tools in an agile development environment. Our tech stack today:
- backend: C#/.NET Core partly on Docker/Kubernetes within Microsoft Azure Cloud
- frontend: TypeScript/React for certain Web Applications
A bit about you
Beyond your technical qualifications, described below, we be excited to see a person, that thrives in an interdisciplinary and intercultural setup. Furthermore, you have are a team-oriented person, technological curious and motivated, and you are motivated to continuously expand and deepen your own skills with the aim of delivering sustainable, value-adding software solutions to our customers.
We imagine your experience would look like the following:
- University degree in computer science, training as an IT specialist or other adequate qualification as a software engineer
- Good programming skills in an object-oriented high-level programming language (preferably C#)
- Practical experience in the design, development, testing, integration, and provisioning of distributed software systems
- Knowledge of modern software development methods and practices (e.g. Scrum or Kanban, clean code principles, TDD, Infrastructure as code)
Our corporate language is English, so you need to have professional proficiency in English, both verbally and in writing. German or Danish would be a plus.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful, skilled and enthusiastic colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving our competences.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in. We offer flexible working times & opportunities for working from home.
Depending on your work location (Lynge/Erlangen) we offer different employer benefits like contributions to the company pension plan, health insurance etc.
Sounds Wonderful? Join us
We review applications on a continuous basis, so please submit your CV, no application needed, as soon as possible.
- Research & Development
- Cross Software Development
- Lynge, Denmark, Erlangen, Germany
- Employment type
Azure Cloud Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.