Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
You have the opportunity to play an integral part in WS Audiology commercial organization specifically in developing commercial and sales excellence strategy across various sales channels in +100 markets. For the right candidate, this position offers a chance to create profound impact in a thriving and truly global organization.
You will improve your sales excellence toolbox and strengthen your international management experience. Moreover, you will be part of a high-performing team that has high aspirations for your development. The position is located in our HQ in Lynge, Greater Copenhagen area and reports directly to the Global Head of Commercial Operations.
Your main responsibility is to develop and implement strategic and tactical sales excellence concepts and programs across the commercial organization. This could for example entail new sales leadership models, global sales training programs, sales acceleration concepts, sales execution tools, global segmentation models, lead generation programs and sales process design.
- Develop a deep understanding of how our sales reps and managers work with processes, sales/ marketing technology and data (e.g. through analytics, interviews and in-field experience)
- Co-develop new sales excellence programs with pilot markets and roll-out globally
- Collaborate with other teams of Commercial Operations (CRM, Commercial Tools, Data Strategy & Insights) to bring comprehensive solutions to the markets
- Secure key stakeholder buy-in to sales excellence projects and concepts
- Develop recommendations and presentations for commercial improvements to senior management and other key stakeholders.
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in business, finance, economics, marketing, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience within sales excellence, key account management, sales management or similar, ideally from management consulting combined with an in-house sales excellence function
- Excellent proficiency in creating compelling slide-decks in PowerPoint
- Excellent proficiency and experience in stakeholder management, ideally with experience from a global environment
- Good proficiency in international project management
- Experience in a B2B sales environment, preferably medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- CRM-experience, ideally experience with Salesforce is a bonus
Performance and Personal Competencies:
- Motivated and passioned character, who sees opportunities instead of obstacles
- Strategic, analytical and conceptual ability combined with sound operational / tactical skills
- Ethical, confident and ability to maneuver ambiguity and being open to change and learn
- Self-starter with good interpersonal relationship and communication skills