Do you want to change the lives of millions? Make a long-lasting footprint for a global MedTech leader as you apply your best-in-class accounting procedures?
A bit about the team
In our journey to establish best-in-class procedures and workflows, we wish to strengthen our team with an Account Payable Controller.
Joining us, you will be part of an accounting team in HQ Denmark, consisting of approx. 15 colleagues as well as outsourcing partner who is supporting the tasks related to transactional accounting.
A bit about the role
This role will create an opportunity for you to apply your extensive knowledge of accounting processes from A to Z, especially in Accounts Payable. This includes several tasks and stakeholder management with procurement, operations, accounting team, and outsourced partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility of the Account Payable processes for a portfolio of subsidiaries as well as for the headquarter function here in Denmark
- Controlling of Accounts Payable tasks and processes to ensure timelines, correctness, and efficiency
- Collaboration and supervision of tasks outsourced to external partners
- Organize & support various administrative accounts payable tasks, such as payments, invoice approvals, preparation for audits etc.
- Responsible for the mandatory reporting to the Danish and international Authorities (e.g., VAT, Intrastat)
- Tasks and responsibilities will be split over several of our subsidiaries in multiple countries, requiring a structured approach to the work
- Participate in upcoming IT and ERP change projects for selected entities
A bit about you
You are a team-oriented person, who aim to meet our goals according to available resources and agreed quality, as well as a specialist who can impact the current processes to identify and implement improvements.
- Relevant background from Finance/Accounting – min 5 years of experience
- Relevant accounting degree (i.e., HD, cand. merc, diploma etc.)
- Proficiency in Excel and BI systems and knowledge of Finance IT systems
- Experience in working with external partners and outsourcing
- Experience with reporting to national authorities
- Thorough understanding of account payable processes and optimization of these
- Great stakeholder management skills
- The ability to prioritize within multiple key tasks
- Knowledge of and experience in working in a complex international matrix structure
What we offer
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Come join us, if you want to help bring back hearing, unlock the potential of the hearing aid industry and amplify your own life.
About WS Audiology
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
If we have caught your interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV, no application needed, our way. We will screen and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis, we therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.