Do you want to potentially change the lives of millions? Make a long-lasting footprint and impact the growth of a global MedTech leading company, as you support our cloud journey?
A bit about the team
As a result of our cloud journey the past years, we are fortunate to have grown into a position where we need to strengthen our Cloud Application Development team with a senior leader. We have an Agile Development team of skilled and dedicated people building a cloud application. The application is hosted and operated by us as a Software-as-a-Service. Our collaborative culture makes it possible for us to effectively provide and receive feedback and achieve our goals. Going beyond together is one of our 3 core values. The other two values Pioneering for better solutions and Passion for impact is equally part of our DNA. We relentlessly sprint after sprint delivers an application satisfying our customers growing needs. We aim to have fun at work – as we know it is the team culture that is the fuel for our success.
A bit about the role
In the role as Manager for Cloud Application Development, you will be responsible for continuously monitor and improve the team’s capabilities and needed expertise to deliver a cost effective, scalable and most of all reliable Cloud Application. You will be overseeing a group of Agile Software Managers (ASWM), architects and product owners.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Establishing and maintaining best practice across development teams while focusing on development, integration, and quality
• Continuously improve best practice as you establish and run needed communities of practice with focus on expertise and measurable improvements
• Develop the competencies of roles in the team and hereby also being part of developing the next generation of leaders
• Support company strategy by growing organizational capabilities
A bit about you
You have experience within the field of Cloud Application Development and Software-as-a-Service. Your passion should be about creating an optimal Application Development organisation. The Why and What is your primary focus, and you will trust the team to figure out the How. We expect you to take part in the journey of implementing the Cloud discipline even further in our organization to take it to the next level. You have previously had leadership positions within this field and has experience in working with a diverse team, across borders and know what the future leader looks like in an agile working environment.
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Technology, Marketing or Business
• Minimum 3 years’ experience leading a cloud application development team
• Proven ability to work with large and impact-full projects and building quality into software development processes and products.
Your personal competencies:
• Ability to simplify and visualize, review, develop and implement new structures and processes
• Open to change and ability to drive transformation
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Driven by business and insights
• Ability to be compliant with processes in a diverse, fast-paced environment
• Enthusiastic and motivated to learn and work with a team
• Proficiency in English
What we offer
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Come join us, if you want to help bring back hearing to millions of people around the world, unlock the potential of the hearing aid industry and amplify your own life.
About WS Audiology
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With WS Audiology, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.