We are looking for a motivated Senior ERP Business Consultant to join our Retail ERP Team for an exciting multi-national Business Central project.
We have a very international team with dedicated colleagues sitting across many different countries delivering crucial IT solutions for our company. You will fit well into our team if you enjoy working in a global cross-functional environment with people having a variety of different backgrounds.
As we are a global team, we work with stakeholders across many boarders. In this role, you can therefore expect traveling to destinations such Melbourne, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Miami, across Europe, or other of our global destinations.
A bit about the role
As Senior ERP Business Consultant, you will oversee full cycle project implementation, as well as hand over support after going live. You will begin with implementing in Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong, but also assist in implementations in other parts of the world such as Florida, USA. Furthermore, the role will be part of solution design in our Global Solution within Business Central.
You will be expected to:
- Global roll-out of the ERP template to countries agreed on with manager
- Gap fit analysis prior to implementing
- Functional design for extensions and test all custom extensions prior to release of new versions
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate applicability of new technologies as they emerge
- Provide direction to leadership in identifying new concepts, ideas, techniques, best practices, and technologies that can be leveraged to create innovative and effective solutions
- 3rd level support for existing implementations
- Data migration
- Training of end users
- Ensure adherence with policies and procedures within your scope
A bit about you
As the ideal candidate, you are motivated by working internationally and able to work individually. You might have experience with implementation of IT systems, business processes, reporting or IT development as well as experience from the medical device industry or retail.
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Engineering, or other relevant studies
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft ERP software such as NAV or Business Central
- Familiar with Finance, AR, AP, and Inventory Management
- Hands-on Implementation experience
- Hand on experience with data migration
- Familiar with Business Central or previous versions of Dynamics NAV or Navision in a Global Setup
- Fluent in English, both orally and written
Your personal competencies
- You have great communication skills
- You have solid investigative skills and are good at transforming ideas into practical solutions
- You are the customer advocate and excel in finding quick fixes while looking for ways to improve in the long run
- You work well on your own and take pride in representing your area. At the same time, you are a good collaborator and truly enjoy working with your team colleagues to provide end-to-end solutions
About WS Audiology
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With WS Audiology, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.