Pioneering for better solutions
For WSA, it is all about making Wonderful Sound for All, and we really hope you are ready to join our exciting projects. So, continue reading if you are looking for a position with a true purpose.
Every day our 12,500 colleagues in 130 markets help millions of people regain and benefit from the miracle of hearing. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2.3 billion. Our portfolio of technologies spans the full spectrum of hearing care, from distinct hearing brands and digital platforms to managed care, hearing centers and diagnostics locations.
A bit about what we would like to offer you
Located in our CO2 neutral HQ in Lynge, you will join an innovative and committed team, who are highly skilled and empathic and masters of their craft. If togetherness motivates you, and you are interested in making a difference and continuously learn and engage yourself and others, then we are the right place for you to join. We work across teams and locations in Europe, so working from home will be possible during the week.
A bit about the role
At WS Audiology, Research & Development is it all about understanding people – and building awareness about, how our hearing aids can improve their quality of life.
We are looking for an experienced Agile coach, who can continue our agile journey by coaching and mentoring our software developers in Embedded SW, by fostering and nurturing and sustaining an agile mindset and building teams, that continuously perform well.
You will be working with our Embedded Software teams, focusing on the SW in our hearing aids, across our two R&D sites in Erlangen & Lynge. Hence, you will be working as an agile coach for around 120 people on a daily basis.
You will have the opportunity to join awesome projects in WS Audiology, where you will have a crucial impact focusing on coaching great agile software teams that are building application that makes the lives better for our hearing aid professionals and users around the world.
What do we expect from an Agile Coach in WSA
The primary responsibility of the Agile coach is to work with the team to build a solid agile mindset, by advocating agile practices in the department. You will be working with everybody in the department and also with peers in other parts of the organization e.g. with SW to our B2B solutions or the alike. You have solid facilitation skills and can deliver exceptional results. As such you are an essential enabler for the whole department, and we rely on your agile competences to drive results through agile ways of working.
- Advocate our agile journey, guide by example and encourage the continuous improvements in all of the department
- Act as main stakeholder in our Communities of Practices for scrum masters and product owners with the purpose of creating efficient, skilled people who are deeply into the servant leader mindset
- Facilitate meetings and workshops
- Coach/teach/mentor people for a better performance and promote the agile mindset
- Teach agile and scaled agile frameworks competences
- Inspire people to work even more agile and promote agile ways of working, and the usage of agile metrics
A bit about you
The ideal candidate holds a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in IT, Software, Electronics, Computer Science or similar combined with several years of practical experience as an Agile Coach in a larger organization.
As a person, you have the passion for impact and are motivated by seeing the results of your effort as well as engaging with others to create them as well as having the ability to take the lead when needed. You are a great team member, who has the conviction that you can accomplish more as a team than as an individual and are able to communicate this in a precis and easy-to-understand way. Furthermore, you able to present and facilitate your knowledge in an outstanding manor.
You can make things happen and you do not back down from an opportunity. Finally, you thrive in walking the extra mile for the team and you have great collaboration skills.
We guarantee that when working at WSA, you will grow personally as well as building a new set of competencies. At the same time, you will be supporting people in making wonderful sound for all through the solutions you develop.
On another skill level, we would expect the following
- 5+ years of experience as an agile coach
- An extensive agile toolbox that you have effectively applied across large teams and sites
- A interest and curiosity for everything agile
- Solid experience of achieving your goals through teaching and instilling a continuous improvement mindset in software developers and managers
- Solid understanding of SW development
- Deep knowledge and understanding of several agile frameworks like Scrum, SAFe, Lean OR LeSS
- In-depth knowledge and practices in agile processes and principles preferred in a scaled agile environment
- Having a certification in one the following would be an advantage: Scrum Coach certification, Scrum Master certification, SPC certification
- Extensive experience with multiple stakeholder management (e.g., within business teams, IT) achieving product goals within agreed timeline
Sounds Wonderful? Join us
We review applications on a continuous basis, so please submit your CV as soon as possible.