We are strengthening our Global Retail team with a Project Manager. This role is complementing an internationally diverse team, committed to transform WS Audiology’s Retail.
We offer front-row seats to an unparalleled journey of building state of the art retail for a global hearing aid leader, daily international interactions, and a spirited team. This means a vibrant and shifting way of working, with plenty of opportunities to influence processes and growth.
A bit about the role
In the role of Project Manager in our Global Retail PMO team, you will impact the way we further develop our Project Management Office (PMO), as well as drive strategic retail transformation projects. You will become part of a creative and truly global team in a fast-growing department, where projects vary from IT-focused, to digital, all the way to end-user focused ones.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Define project plans and identify resource needs
- Build cross-functional project teams in Global Retail in close collaboration with local teams
- Identify key metrics to monitor projects’ success and co-design project reporting with global BI team
- Maintain project timelines and liaise with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Direct project meetings and reporting to steering committees
- Gather project learnings and contribute to development of knowledge library
- Strengthen the contact with our global stakeholders
A bit about you
We are looking for a profile with a disruptive mindset to challenge status quo.
- You have an education in business or IT
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in defining and owning projects, working with external vendors or as a consultant
- You have a demonstrated history of implementing large scale and high-quality projects on time and within budget
- You have proven to work strategically and creatively with complex and impactful projects
- You have some experience with CRM, POS and ideally with ERP as well
Your personal competencies:
- You have effective distance leadership skills as stakeholders are distributed globally
- You can deliver in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders across time zones and sometimes fast-paced deadlines
- You are motivated by problem solving and can independently set priorities to meet expectations
- You possess the ability to create and deliver presentations for large and diverse audience
- You have great communication skills (oral, written, listening). This includes ability to give effective presentations to all levels of management
About WS Audiology
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With WS Audiology, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.