Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12,000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are now hiring an Audiologist for a partner clinic in Kingston, Ontario. This is a full time, temporary opportunity, anticipated to end in January 2024.
What it’s all about:
As an Audiologist, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of clients. You are able to provide standardized hearing evaluations, a high standard of client care, and follow-up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Competitive compensation package
- Ability to opt into benefits package, vacation package, and pension package OR received a percentage of salary lieu of these packages
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work with a mixed caseload including children, infants, ENT's, and SLP's
- Supportive environment with the opportunity to lean a new skillset
What you will do:
- Provide standardized hearing evaluations for the purposes of hearing aid candidacy using a variety of diagnostic audiological tests
- Maintain an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology
- Provide a high standard of care
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that appropriate care is provided
- Eligible for registration with CASLPO
- 3+ years of experience as an Audiologist is an asset (open to considering new grads)
- Current knowledge of hearing health care products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
- Organized, personable demeanor with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
To learn more about this opportunity and join us in our mission of wonderful sound for all, APPLY NOW!