To join our NPI department, we are now looking for a profile to make an impact in a program manager role for an international manufacturing company in the hearing aid industry.
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: Wonderful Sound for All. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
A brief introduction
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products to the market. In the position as Operations Program Manager, you will join one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in our business. Working in an agile environment, you will together with the Technical Project Manager and Product Manager, coordinate complex development projects.
You will join the New Production Introduction (NPI) team which reports directly to the Manager of NPI and is a part of Global Advanced Engineering.
As we continue to have manufacturing on-site here in Lynge, you will both be working closely on projects where your stakeholders are close by and internationally with our sites in Singapore and Philippines. In addition to partners and suppliers across the globe.
A bit about the team
You will be joining a team of around 15 enthusiastic colleagues working on a range of R&D projects. The department includes professions such as project and program management, design for manufacturing, procurement, process specialists, construction designers and so on.
Focus is always to have fun and support each other in the best way possible, also when the deadlines are tight.
A bit about the role
The Operations Program Manager has the interdisciplinary, overall project management responsibility for the operations related tasks in the program i.e. production engineering, process development, quality, supply chain, insourcing / outsourcing evaluation and assembly / test.
Depending on your profile and potential interest, we will ensure that you will work within a project area, where you would be able to grow professionally.
You will also have the following responsibilities:
- Supervising and being responsible for prototype builds at different sites
- Ensuring production readiness in terms of production test, production flow, work instructions, material readiness etc.
- Facilitating coordination between Marketing, R&D and Operations departments such as Planning, Procurement, Sourcing, Quality, Production and Master Data
- Communicating project goals clearly to both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for delivering required documentation according to both internal and external standards
- Closely collaborating with a Technical Project Manager from R&D and a Product Manager from Marketing in securing innovative new products for launch
A bit about you
The right candidate for this position is interested in operations program management and is curious in getting to learn the “how to” in an international organization with both R&D and manufacturing onsite.
Hopefully, you can recognize yourself in the following
- You hold a university degree in engineering, economics or other relevant education
- You have a couple years of project management experience from a manufacturing company
- You possess good understanding of the entire operational value chain
- You understand and thrive in an agile project environment
- You have professional proficiency in English, both oral and written
- You have practical experience with industries like medical devices, pharmaceuticals as well as functional experience in supply chain optimization or production, is seen as an advantage but not a requirement
As a person, we expect you to be able to recognize yourself in the following:
- You have good communication skills and can communicate with people on many different levels and within different professions
- You are methodical and structured
- You are focused, committed, and motivated by creating results together with your team
- You are curious by nature and seek information when needed
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with team-oriented and skilled colleagues. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club as well as good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød, north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please submit your CV, no application needed, no later than Friday the 10th of February 2023 . We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so send your CV, no application needed, as soon as possible.