Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12,000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are now hiring an Audiologist for an independently-owned partner clinic in Vaughan, Ontario. This is a full time, permanent opportunity working Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM and alternate Saturdays 10AM-2:30PM (during the summer working one evening in lieu of Saturdays).
What it’s all about:
As an Audiologist, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of clients. You are able to provide standardized hearing evaluations, a high standard of client care, and follow-up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Competitive compensation package including vacation time and benefits
- Bonus program (based on units)
- A paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Coverage for insurance, annual fees, and one conference per year
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, collaborative, team environment
- Professional development opportunities are encouraged and supported
- Team building events once per quarter
What you will do:
- Provide standardized hearing evaluations for the purposes of hearing aid candidacy using a variety of diagnostic audiological tests
- Maintain an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology
- Provide a high standard of care
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that appropriate care is provided
- Eligible for registration with CASLPO
- 2+ years of experience as an Audiologist
- Current knowledge of hearing health care products and services
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
- Organized, personal demeanor with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- A genuine desire to want to help people hear better
To learn more about this opportunity and join us in our mission of wonderful sound for all, APPLY NOW!
- Partner - Retail
- Employment type
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.