Product Manager, Commercial Tools
We usually respond within two weeks
For our global HQ in the Copenhagen area, we are hiring a dedicated Product Manager, Commercial Tools, who will be part of the global Commercial Tools and Processes Team within Global Marketing and have an important role delivering on our upcoming strategic projects.
What you will do
- Select, implement, maintain, and upgrade state-of-the-art digital commercial tools (e.g. e-learning, event management, PIM, Marketing adaptation tools) from a business perspective
- Drive digital transformation in WSA from a business perspective by managing cross-functional projects
- Ensure a seamless customer and consumer experience by integrating and connecting currently independent systems and tools
- Manage global roll-outs
- Ensure user adoption internally and externally as well as day-to-day user management
- Work with IT, procurement, and the supplier on tool upgrades and improvements by writing and aligning requirements and user stories
- Represent the business side towards internal stakeholders, especially IT and other Global Marketing functions
What you bring
The right candidate will be passionate about digital transformation, project- and product management in an evolving environment.
- Experience with customer-facing internationally (ideally globally) used tools
- Experience in (IT / business) project management, ideally in an international environment working on international (ideally global) projects
- Capability to manage multiple stakeholders such as business teams, external vendors, and internal IT to achieve project objectives within agreed timeline, budget and resources
- Great attention to details and a sense of urgency
- Ability to identify business process improvement opportunities
- Degree from Business Management / Information Technology or similar
- Results-driven with a “can-do” attitude and focus on execution
- Passionate about ensuring customer centricity by improving user experience
- Willingness to drive organizational change
- A good communicator with the ability to prepare appealing slide decks
- Ability to build trustful relationships with stakeholders across the organization
- It would be a plus if have worked internationally and/or lived abroad and used to work across countries and cultures
- Willing and able to travel
- Fluent in English; Danish is not a requirement
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you!
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Global Marketing
- Commercial Operations
- Lynge, Denmark
Product Manager, Commercial Tools
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.