Enterprise Solution Architect (m/f/d)
We usually respond within a month
For our global headquarters in the Copenhagen region or our office in Erlangen, Germany, we are looking for a technical "Enterprise Architect" (m/f/d) whose main tasks are to make sure we have the right technology strategy and setup in global IT to achieve our goals. This role is very varied and ranges from strategy work to hands-on guidance of team members, where you can have an impact and grow the role.
The team you will be joining
The EA team at WSA Global IT is a small team in its forming phase. We work closely with our EA counterparts in RnD, the InfoSec team, and solution architects and technical specialists in global IT, and all our different business functions in WSA.
What you will do
- Facilitate strategic architecture decisions around solutions and frameworks where you focus on interoperability, economies of scale and enterprise fit
- Evaluate & recommend technology for Integration platform for different Integration design patterns and ensure governance and adaptation of these in the rest of IT
- Assist in extending the architecture practice and building technology roadmaps
- Perform assessments and recommendations (POCs) based on existing architecture and technology to ensure feasible options are pursued
- Engage in knowledge sharing amongst peers and colleagues
- Do basic EA housekeeping tasks
- Interact with senior executives, change leaders, and fellow architects to identify and clarify opportunities and challenges
What you bring
Your dreams are data driven, tech vivid and you imagine a world with no integration/interaction boundaries. You have a profound desire and deep understanding the underlying technology for anything you touch or engage with. Put in another way: you simply enjoy data and technology.
The “Solver” inside you is ready to take on new tasks. Even if you consider yourself a hardcore techie, you still know how to effectively communicate technology and technology limitations.
You are patient and dilligent by nature, and don’t let technical debt boundaries frustrate you. You are comfortable working from a strategy level to a hands-on level.
You work with great enthusiasm, courage, respect, openness, walk your talk and you can see yourself live our WSA values. Going beyond together – Pioneering for better solutions - passion for impact.
You are used to working in an international environment and you are disciplined to take the lead and hold yourself accountable to your counterparts and for what you engage in.
Your experience and background include
- An engineering background
- Having worked in a senior role for at least 6-8 years.
- Worked with and know of a plentitude of tools, tech stacks and tech trend – the more the merrier so to speak
- Extensively worked and driven holistic enterprise design and architecture with special focus on cloud, integration, and tech adaptation
- Preferred knowledge of at least one of these technologies: Azure, AWS, Integration tools
- Experience in building and governing a service-oriented architecture and working in a full Software development Lifecyle (Azure DevOps and Atlassian stack) using agile methodologies
- Worked in a highly diverse and distributed environment including external vendors and multiple time zones
The corporate language is English, so you need to have professional proficiency in English both verbally and in writing.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you!
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Lynge, Denmark, Erlangen, Germany
Enterprise Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.