Software Developer (m/f/d)
We usually respond within two weeks
What you will do
As a Software Developer (m/f/d) in our R&D department in Erlangen, you will work in an international scrum team.
You will be working with some of the newest frameworks and technologies, in a modern microservice architecture, where we use Domain Driven Design and all our daily work is run through Microsoft Azure DevOps. There is time to innovate and play around with the newest technology that could end up in our products.
You will work closely with our stakeholders in Audiology, Signal Processing, Wireless, Marketing and Software. Some of them are distributed over multiple geographical locations, for instance Singapore and Denmark.
We hire people who are motivated and excited about building sustainable and high-quality software solutions. As a global company, we welcome a diversity of cultures, ideas, and personal backgrounds.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and maintain a desktop based & cloud-based web application in your agile team
- Use methods like Pair or mob programming, Test Driven Design approach and Clean Code architecture to ensure the highest quality and usability of our applications
- Integrate continuously, be responsible for the whole product and deliver continuously
- Plan, collaborate and celebrate with product owners, software architects, and other teams from R&D
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Working Experience with C# or another language
- Ability to speak and write German, English at the intermediate level
- Willingness to work in a pair or mob programming setup
- Working Experience in modern architectures (microservices, clean architecture, event-driven, or similar)
- Working Experience in domain driven design
- Working experience with .NET Core and C#
- Experience with cloud technologies (especially Azure)
- Experience in agile environment
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in Erlangen, Germany with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
We offer flexible working times & opportunities for working from home. You can always get free coffee at the office. We are part of the IG Metall tariff agreement offering attractive compensation and futher benefits like contributions to the company pension plan or child-care.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you!
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Research & Development
- B2B Software Development
- Erlangen, Germany
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Software Developer (m/f/d)
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.