We usually respond within two weeks
As a Network Engineer you’ll deploy and operate the IT network infrastructure – WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN. You’ll be responsible for incident and Problem Management, Service improvement, change and knowledge management as well as documentation.
What you will do
- Replacing existing legacy networking systems and transfer to standardized solutions
- Support and operate our local LAN/WAN, Wi-Fi, and VPN environment
- Install, configure, test, and maintain the respective infrastructure and system management tool
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for complex incidents and problems
- Maintain and improve the existing networking architecture
- Maintain awareness of new technologies that might enhance device operations, capacity, and performance
- Ensure that all routine maintenance tasks are completed on all network operational components
- Ensure that all infrastructure equipment is maintained according to policies and recommendations and perform regular checks on environmental equipment and conditions
- Maintain all operational documentation, processes, management, and diagnostic tools
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
What you bring
We expect you to have spent the past +3 years in a similar technical role and are now looking to become part of an organization where you can further contribute with your technical expertise and vast experience in a global context.
As a person, you are motivated by technical complexity and continuous improvements and are engaging with others to deliver them. You are robust, diligent, curious, and impactful.
You are a initiator and can work with stakeholders and vendors to make fruitful deliveries as per the agreed scope and time.
- Advanced knowledge of switching, routing and firewalling in a Juniper environment
- Experience installing and maintaining Cisco Meraki Wi-Fi, Juniper office, and datacenter network, e.g. in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with security protection tools
- Network monitoring tools (Observium, Solarwinds, IPAM)
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies for deployment across the enterprise
- Ability to effectively conduct and interpret tests, troubleshoot
- Support the transition and other projects
- Ensure knowledge sharing with other team members and Service Desk
- Experience working with network-related services like DNS, DHCP, and radius
- Solid analytic and communication skills
- Creative approach and looking out of the box in solving issues
- An open-minded individual who’s not afraid to suggest and bring up new solutions
- A motivated and well-organized person with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Work with a structured approach and a planning mindset
- Demonstrating initiative and a pro-active approach
- Strong drive for stability and performance
- Thrive in a cross-cultural context
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
We are inspired by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in Lynge, Denmark with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
The benefits we can offer in Lynge, Denmark include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in a CO2 friendly and modern facility with stunning surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure, Operations & Services
- Lynge, Denmark
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.