Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
Come join us as a Technical Product Owner (m/f/d) (TPO) and come along on our purpose of making progressive and innovative cloud-based applications that make the lives better for our hearing care professionals around the world and in the end provides Wonderful Sound for All.
What we would like to offer you
The opportunity to join an awesome project and development team in WS Audiology, where you will play a significant role in building WS Audiology’s next generation cloud-based hearing aid software - used by Hearing Care Professionals in their everyday life, all across the world.
You will be working with a team consisting of skilled DevOps & Site Reliability engineers focusing on building and maintaining a modern large scale cloud environment that enables WS Audiology to release software in an efficient, secure & reliable manner. It will be your responsibility together with another TPO in this area to coordinate & prioritize the implementation of features that fulfills both internal as well as external needs.
Your team is part of an agile release train in a SAFe inspired setup covering a total of 10 developer teams and more than 100 people.
What you would be doing
As the Technical Product Owner for one of our Cloud Infrastructure, Security & DevOps teams you will primarily:
- Work closely with Product Management, architects, SME’s and other stakeholders to qualify, refine & scope features and enablers
- Contribute to vision and roadmap within the area of Cloud Infrastructure, Security & DevOps
- Maintain and prioritize the team backlog
- Work closely with the team to prioritize & plan their work
- Weigh in on technical and architectural discussions in the team
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders, ensuring alignment and smooth collaboration.
What we are looking for in you
We imagine you come with a background within software development as a product owner, an architect or a lead developer. You probably “tick” most of the following boxes:
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or similar field
- Experience from working within software development in the cloud; including modern architectures & containerization (e.g. Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience from working with modern DevOps and deployment automation practices It would also be nice if you have experience in:
- Azure DevOps
- Security & Reliability
- Working with medical devices or in a similarly regulated industry
What we are looking for in you as a person
- You are motivated and enthusiastic
- You are not afraid to try, not afraid to fail
- You can give and receive constructive feedback
- You are able to see the “big picture” and understand the broad business needs while also understanding the technical details
- You have professional proficiency in English. Danish or German language skills are a plus
As a person, you have the passion for impact and are motived by influencing how things are done. You are realistic, able to see opportunities while at the same time not afraid to say no. You are also a great collaborator and believe that you can accomplish more as a team than as an individual. Because that is what we believe.
And we guarantee that when working at WSA, we will provide you with a psychologically safe and inclusive environment allowing you to grow personally and professionally.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you. So send your CV, no application needed, as soon as possible, as we will review and interview on an ongoing basis.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Research & Development
- B2B Software Development
- Lynge, Denmark, Erlangen, Germany
- Employment type
Technical Product Owner (m/f/d)
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.