Process Excellence Manager
Do you want to change the lives of millions? Make a long-lasting footprint and impact the growth of a global MedTech leader as you help us deliver our operations excellence and digitalization journey? Then join us in the newly established role as Process Excellence Manager.
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we support one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? Then keep on reading
About the team
Based out of our site in Lynge, you will join the Strategic Development & Digitalization team which is part of EMEA Operations. With manufacturing on-site in Lynge linked with global operations networks, you will be working closely on process governance and optimization with stakeholders spanning both departments and geographies.
In brief, the focus of our team is to support growth and boost service levels by delivering strategic projects, leading the digitalization journey, and creating a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
About the role
As a Process Excellence Manager your main responsibility will be to effectively manage our operations processes and enable the delivery of expected outcomes and value realization. This includes monitoring and assessing the optimization of processes and collaborating closely with process owners to ensure that the required changes are both implemented and documented.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Enforcing process governance and defining process requirements to ensure alignment between strategy and execution
- Defining and establishing process performance monitoring and ensuring deployment across Operations
- Analyzing Operations performance to support scope Operations Excellence projects & initiatives
- Leading process standardization and optimization initiatives
- Supporting the development of the data strategy as part of the EMEA Operations digitalization journey
A bit about you
To succeed in the role, it is essential that you bring process optimization experience from a global manufacturing organization. At the same time, you must have an practical and holistic mindset, and thrive in a diverse environment where you will have to manage stakeholders from all areas and levels of the business.
Hopefully, you can recognize yourself in the following
- You hold a university degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, IT, or other relevant education
- You have a couple years of experience with process optimization and governance from a global manufacturing company
- You are an experienced data analyst and have a passion for digitalization
- You possess a deep understanding of the entire operational value chain
- You have professional proficiency in English, both oral and written
As a person, we expect you to be able to recognize yourself in the following:
- You thrive in making result together and can communicate with people on many different levels and within different professions
- You are methodical and structured
- You are focused, committed, and motivated by creating results together with your team
- You are curious by nature and seek information when needed
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo or to constructively confront colleagues at all levels in the organization.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with team-oriented and skilled colleagues. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club as well as good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød, north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Sounds wonderful? We can’t wait to hear from you
Please submit your CV, no application needed, no later than the 11th of April 2023 . We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Global Operations & Supply Chain
- EMEA Operations
- Lynge, Denmark
- Employment type
Process Excellence Manager
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.