Cloud Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
We usually respond within two weeks
What you will do
We are looking for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) with domain expertise in at least one of the following fields: containers, public clouds, and cloud-native workloads.
As an SRE you will be responsible for ensuring the reliability, performance, and security of the operational backbone of a partly medical cloud-based product suite.
Join our innovative team and build awareness about how our hearing aids and service solutions can change customers lives by making wonderful sound part of everyone's life.
- Design and implement future-proof, scalable, and highly available software systems, services and applications.
- Monitor system performance and identify potential issues before they become problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues quickly and efficiently, utilizing a data-based approach.
- Automate repetitive tasks and implement continuous improvement processes to increase efficiency and reliability.
- Influence architectural decisions with a focus on security, scalability and high-performance
- Participate in incident management and post-incident reviews to identify root causes and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical guidance and support to SaaS product development teams, other IT staff and stakeholders.
- Continuously evaluate and adopt new technologies and tools to improve system performance and reliability.
What you bring
- Several years of building and maintaining SaaS infrastructure
- Expert skills with networking, storage and virtualization automation with tools like Kubernetes, Bicep, Terraform, Ansible
- Setting up and supporting CI/ CD
- In-depth knowledge of distributed systems, networking, operating systems and databases
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Azure, AWS or GCP).
- Proficiency in a high-level programming language like .Net Core/ C#, Python or Java
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or relevant work experience
- Great analytic and problem-solving skills.
- High communication and collaboration skills in an international environment
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you are a highly motivated and skilled SRE who is enthusiastic about ensuring the reliability and performance of complex software systems, we encourage you to apply.
And beyond your professional qualifications, we are looking for the following:
You take initiative and ownership when something is not working. Furthermore, you are the type of profile, that gives inputs and suggestions for, how processes can be improved.
You are able to both give and receive constructive feedback and people will see you as a structured problem solver.
Last but not least, we would expect you be thriving in being part of a team and having the ability to exchange knowledge and expertise, internally as well as externally.
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in either Erlangen, Germany or Lynge, Denmark, with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
We offer flexible working times & opportunities for working from home. You can always get free coffee at the office. We are part of the IG Metall tariff agreement (Erlangen) offering attractive compensation and futher benefits like contributions to the company pension plan or child-care.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you!
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Research & Development
- Cross Software Development
- Erlangen, Germany, Lynge, Denmark
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Cloud Reliability Engineer (m/f/d)
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.