Business Analyst - Nordic Finance
Do you like to be challenged, and are you enthusiastic about finance partnering, MedTech and the hearing aid industry? Then you might be interested in joining WS Audiology as Business Analyst for the Nordic Sales region. We offer you an influencing role with life changing impact, which are helping millions of people improve their quality of life.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
Sounds wonderful? Then keep on reading
Welcome to Nordic Finance
In Nordic finance you will be responsible for partnering to the Nordic region monitoring the business performance, value creation and profitability in close collaboration with Head of Business Finance, Nordic.
Business Finance, Nordic delivers various tasks but general responsible for supporting with all financial matter to ensure optimal and correct choices as well as create agility that strengthen WSA competitive edge. You will be part of setting and shape the financial agenda together with Head of Business Finance, Nordic, and influence key (commercial) decisions.
The culture in our Nordics department, is friendly, cooperative but still with the aim to deliver solid results and support the headquarter Finance function.
As our new Business Analyst in Nordic Finance, you will get a broad set of responsibilities.
Your responsibilities and activities are broad-ranging and will include the following:
- Develop and optimize finance and business processes, procedures, and reports
- Generate insights from internal and external data sources, to improve the sales and cost estimate
- Guide and participate in projects to improve data quality, business insights or new data
- Perform analyses including data identification, collection, and presentation
- Develop and improve controlling tools and analytical KPI reports
- Perform monthly and quarterly profit and cost analyses
- Support and contribute to process optimization for Account Receivable
- Conduct ad hoc tasks and analysis
The position reports to the Head of Business Finance, Nordic located in Lynge, Denmark.
You are interested in joining a Finance department closely linked with the commercial teams in the Nordic countries and desire to work close with the Nordic cluster teams in Lynge.
- You are either about to graduate OR a recent graduate from university, holding a relevant business degree
- You have some experience with financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and providing financial business support and business cases e.g. from a student job or internship
- Familiar with Microsoft programs such as Excel (preferred PowerBI), PowerPoint and English skills are a must.
As a person, people would describe you as a structured person that are motivated by solving problems through an analytical approach.
Last but not least, you have a high degree of ethics and not afraid of ambiguity as you are open to learning and changing from that.
We can't wait to hear from you. So, send your CV and application, as soon as possible, as we will review candidates on an ongoing basis, but no later than Sunday the 26th of March 2023.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Finance & Accounting
- Lynge, Denmark
- Employment type
Business Analyst - Nordic Finance
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.