Software Innovation Architect (m/f/d)
We usually respond within two weeks
What you will do
You will be part of the Digital Incubator team, which provides a platform for innovation and collaboration within R&D SW B2C.
We are seeking an experienced Innovation Architect to join our team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for establishing, populating, and supporting software innovation activities across multiple teams and locations. They will maintain an innovation pipeline to track opportunities, technologies, and trends.
They will also act as ambassador for an engineering culture spanning multiple locations (Denmark, Germany, India, North-Macedonia, and Singapore). This includes, for example establishing communities of practices on several topics like cloud computing, mobile app development, or knowledge sharing.
- Supporting all phases of the innovation development life cycle, including ideation, prototyping, and testing across multiple teams.
- Collaborate with business executives to understand mid- and long-term business strategies and issues.
- Coach and advise all levels of software engineers as a servant mentor.
- Improve the company’s engineering culture by organizing events like code retreats, coding katas, etc.
- Improving employer branding by creating a positive engineering work environment that attracts talent.
- Encouraging the company internal engineering community to work asynchronously across multiple time zones and cultures ideally by using Inner- and Open Source.
- Attending conferences or recruitment events for further establishing WS Audiology as a great employer brand.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and eight or more years of hands-on technical experience.
- Extensive expertise with the design, analysis, development and test of mobile apps and cloud solutions
- Minimum of six years programming experience in a high-level language like .NET Core/ C#, Java, Kotlin, or Swift
- Proven experience in working with communities spanning multiple teams over at least two time zones.
- Proficiency in English
- Working experience in the field of Inner- and Open Source will be considered as a plus
- Great analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills towards engineers and business executives alike
- Great facilitation skills
- Ability to work effectively and self-organized in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What we offer
We are driven by innovation and development so working with us is a constant learning curve. You will be located in our site in Erlangen, Germany or Lynge, Denmark with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathetic.
We offer flexible working times & opportunities for working from home. You can always get free coffee at the office. We are offering attractive compensation and futher benefits like contributions to the company pension plan or child-care.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you!
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Research & Development
- B2C Software Development
- Erlangen, Germany, Lynge, Denmark
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Software Innovation Architect (m/f/d)
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.