Solution Manager – professional hearing care software solutions
Building future hearing care solutions is one of the most impactful tasks for contributing to better hearing for more people and thereby increasing their quality of life. Now you have the chance to join our team as our new fitting software solution manager and be a part of this wonderful mission.
Hearing aids are increasingly becoming integrated solutions that require advanced fitting solutions. We aim to be a top-of-the-line digital fitting solutions provider for hearing aid and hearing care end users, customers, and partners.
In this role, you will become part of our digital transformation journey and you will contribute to build a solid and compelling solution portfolio together with your fellow team members, as well as colleagues from R&D, IT, Marketing, Sales, and external partners.
You will join the Global Hearing and Fitting Solutions team in the Solutions function in Global Marketing at WS Audiology. In this position, you will deliver on the overall vision of our innovative fitting solutions, contribute to the roadmap, and help implement it. You will often take multiple roles, ranging from product manager to project leader ensuring timely delivery of best-in-class digital fitting solutions. The opportunities and challenges ahead will broaden your professional knowledge and strengthen your technical insight.
What you will do
As a solution manager, you will be the direct commercial interface to global R&D functions and responsible for the complete solution life cycle management.
Your tasks will include:
- Serving as a global solution manager and contributing to the fitting solutions’ vision and solutions roadmap by translating market requests and trends into new solutions and experiences.
- Acting as a voice of the customer to build awareness and understanding in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducting market and competitor analysis and opportunity assessment for current and future solutions as well as translating the knowledge into compelling and competitive portfolio strategy and roadmap.
- Creating detailed solution requirements and facilitating the software development together with the internal & external stakeholders.
- Delivering and maintaining solutions, including supporting launch and communication content.
You can expect approx. 20 days of traveling per year.
You are already a skilled health- or hearing care software Product Manager who is determined and motivated. Even in challenging times you see a way ahead and provide positive energy.
Creating value propositions, developing commercial requirements, and ensuring final cohesive solution on time and within scope is a given. You turn strategy into reality and inspire people across the business, the wider stakeholder group, and key external partners to see the relevance and potential in the solutions.
You collaborate seamlessly with everyone across our Solution Management function as well as with key stakeholders in markets, brand teams, and our R&D functions. You demonstrate understanding and forward motion by default, you have an analytical and customer-centric focus, where finding the solution to move ahead is your strength. The intrinsic complexities in building digital solutions for specialists in the health care industry is a motivation.
Moreover, you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or strategic sales/marketing in an international environment, from a related domain
- Familiarity with the full product life-cycle management from early concept to successful roll-out, post-launch monitoring, updates, and phase-out
- Experience with Agile Scrum software development process and collaboration with software product owners
- Proven project and stakeholder management skills
- Great interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate with Senior Management
- Comprehensive presentation skills with the ability to get complex messages across clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical skills to ensure data-driven solutions in the business side of product development.
Highly commercial and operational mind set with the ability to work with ambiguity and constantly focusing on delivering value to customers.
Who we are
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible solutions. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility where it is what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,000 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world. With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we care for one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can't wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military, or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
We can't wait to hear from you. So, send your CV, as soon as possible, as we will review candidates on an ongoing basis, but no later than Monday the 12th of June 2023.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
- Global Marketing
- Marketing Solutions
- Lynge, Denmark
- Employment type
Solution Manager – professional hearing care software solutions
Loading application form
Already working at WS Audiology EMEA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.