Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven Lead Developer (m/f/d) Mobile Applications in Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• You’ll implement functionality used in our Apps as core component as member of a self organized scrum team
• You’ll be responsible for the entire software lifecycle, from requirements analysis up to delivery (including architecture/design, implementation, test automation, integration and deployment, maintenance)
• You’ll coordinate functionalities, technical concepts and interfaces with internal and external cooperation partners, product owners or neighboring development teams (partly in Denmark, India or Singapore)
• You’ll practice software craftsmanship, demonstrate agile values and thereby foster a continuous improvement process within your team
• You’ll use latest technologies and tools in an agile process environment (Scrum, SAFe) developing prototypes and core components for future generations of hearing aids
• Observing and analyzing trends in mobile applications
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Several years of professional experience as lead developer in the development of cross-platform applications ideally in an agile environment
• Routine use of common software development methods and practices (Scrum or Kanban, Pair or Mob Programming, Clean Code Principles, TDD)
• Experience in the design of distributed software systems
• Experience in the use of agile development methods
• Advanced experience in multi-platform development (Android, iOS) with Xamarin and cloud-based back-ends, ideally with C # and .NET
• Motivation, team spirit and the passion to design and implement sustainable, high-quality software solutions
• Experience working with interdisciplinary and intercultural teams
• Interest in digitization trends such as the Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is the 18th of October 2020.
Among candidates with equal qualifications, preferential consideration will be given to those with disabilities.