About the role
Corporate Communications manages internal and external communications for WS Audiology, a leading international producer of hearing aids and hearing health services
You will structure your work time in close dialogue with the team, and you will be able to have a flexible work schedule that enables you to excel both at your education and at WS Audiology.
You can expect a workload of around 12-15 hours pr. week with flexibility around exams and vacations.
The position is located in Lynge, close to Farum and Allerød, and this will be your primary working location, although distance working is an option.
About your new tasks
- Writing, editing and proofreading for our internal communication channels
- Press cuttings
- Updating and editing global intranet (SharePoint experience a plus)
- Co-ordinating internal social media/employee ambassador program
- Photographing and editing images and videos
- Support with general corporate communications tasks
- Currently studying a bachelor’s degree journalism or communication sciences
- Near native knowledge of English, fluent Danish
- Experience in O365 (SharePoint, Yammer, PowerPoint)
- Proven writing experience
- Experience with basic video skills of filming and editing
- Open-mindedness, initiative, and the ability to communicate and work in a team
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
About WS Audiology
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.