Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. With our growth ambition, we are looking for a Sales Development Manager to further grow and strengthen out market shares in the east Europe Region.
With the emergence of multi-channel consumer behaviors and technologies, there is a need to further develop our omni-channels to grow our portfolio of products and services offered.
As individual contractor, based in Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria or Baltic States, you will be tasked to cover our Europe region with key focus in developing our market share into existing and new potential customers.
Your new role:
- Accountable for business and revenues for a country portfolio in Europe
- Develop existing customers to grow their business
- Develop new sales channels and strategies
- Derive new business approaches as well as scale corporate initiatives
- Optimize collaboration with customer service team
- Create and implement business plans as an entrepreneur according to business priorities
- Win over new customers to start up our hearing instrument business
- Promote a culture that focus on customers, reflects the organization’s values, encourages excellence and rewards good performance
- Reports to the International Markets Brand Lead
- Working analytical in a structured manner is key in a matrix organization
- Ready to travel in the region (around 30% travel time)
The successful candidate will be a sales-driven and ambitious individual, with strong business acumen in developing and executing business development strategies. You will display strong communication and interpersonal ability to work with people.
- Strong experiences in Sales, B2B and B2C of at least 3-4 years
- Background in medical-, optical -, or hearing aid business is ideal
- Fundamental experience in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Proven capability in market research and developing GTM strategies
- Display strong organization skills in sourcing, planning, scheduling and executing strategies and events
- Customer-oriented in understanding customers’ preferences and feedback
- Working with teams in a matrix structure across the globe
Performance and personal competencies
- Energetic and passioned character driving innovative sales approaches in a very international environment
- Clear and concise written and oral communication in English. Russian is a strong plus
- Strategic, analytical and conceptual ability combined with sound operational / tactical skills
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity and being open to change and learning
- Passion for quality and efficiency and a strong “can-do” attitude and entrepreneurial drive, extrovert persistence
- Strong team and communication skills
Join WS Audiology as contract and our sales specialist
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.