Driven by the passion to improve quality of people’s lives, WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products. Finance is one key pillar that works closely across all departments in order to sustain and drive growth for the company. We are seeking a Student Assistant to join our HQ Accounting team.
HQ Accounting is a part of Group Finance partly located in DK Lynge north of Copenhagen and partly in Singapore. You will report to Head of HQ Accounting DK and will be working closely with Financial Controllers and Finance Assistants – all being part of a team of 7 skilled and highly experienced colleagues who enjoys a social and committed work environment.
You will also be working closely together with the other Finance teams and Global HR in DK as well as in Singapore.
About your tasks
The job holds a variety of tasks related to accounting processes:
- Support to Accounts Payable team on invoice handling
- Support to Controlling team on ad hoc tasks related to monthly reporting as well as audit
- Support on Expense reports
- Various ad hoc accounting and office tasks
- Currently studying High School with interest of numbers, admin and business
- Strong knowledge of English, fluent Danish
- Have an interest in joining a leading global company
- Open and positive mindset, initiative and the ability to communicate and work in a team
- Bright and a fast learner
You will structure your work time in close dialogue with the team, and you will be able to have a flexible work schedule that enables you to excel both at your education and at WS Audiology. Working hours min. 16-18 hrs/weekly.
The position is located in Lynge, close to Farum and Allerød, and this will be your primary working location. Starting date is a soon as possible.
You will have access to gym, lunch and be part of an amazing culture.
Apply as soon as possible with a short application about yourself and your interests and we will get back to you.