Let’s reinvent the future of better hearing together
WS Audiology was founded in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos, headquartered in Singapore, and Widex, headquartered in Lynge, Denmark. Today, the company, of which Sivantos is a subsidiary, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in over 125 markets and generates annual sales of more than 1.7 billion euros. WS Audiology offers a broad portfolio of hearing aids and services through its brands, which include Signia, Widex, Rexton and Audio Service.
Become part of our team at Sivantos GmbH as Product Owner Digital Solutions (m/f/d) in Erlangen!
Your new role
- You enable rapid, high quality development by owning and driving features in products of our digital solutions (interconnected Mobile Apps and Web Apps)
- You enrich, structure and break down high level requirements into user stories and acceptance test together with your cross-functional agile team
- You will set, prioritize, and accept the work generated by your team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
- You identify and monitor KPIs and use them as a cornerstone for team focus, priorities and product improvements
- You guide and support other product owners in a SAFe framework
- Completed university studies or other appropriate qualification in the area of computer science, medical engineering or audiology
- Several years of experience as product owner preferable in a scaled agile delivery organization
- Strong knowledge on Agile principles and proceedings
- Experience in requirements engineering, feature slicing and related tools (preferably Microsoft Azure DevOps/TFS)
- Creative and innovative thinking with focus on customer value generation
- Willingness to grow into a technically challenging domain supported by your analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in intercultural distributed work environment
- Fluent English, German desirable