Let’s reinvent the future of better hearing together
WS Audiology was founded in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos, headquartered in Singapore, and Widex, headquartered in Lynge, Denmark. Today, the company, of which Sivantos is a subsidiary, employs more than 10,000 people worldwide, is active in over 125 markets and generates annual sales of more than 1.7 billion euros. WS Audiology offers a broad portfolio of hearing aids and services through its brands, which include Signia, Widex, Rexton and Audio Service.
Become part of our team at Sivantos GmbH as Developer (m/w/d) Embedded Software with focus on integration testing in Erlangen and join our Embedded Software development team, working on our hearing instrument firmware. We are ~30 people including eSW developers, architects, requirement engineers and project managers, organized in SCRUM teams.
We develop under challenging, but exciting conditions. Our system is tiny, has strict battery constraints, as well as resource limitations. On the other hand, the feature set and system complexity are steadily growing.
Your new role
- Embedded software development on ultra-low power custom SoCs in an agile team
- Derive test specifications from requirements
- Implementation, monitoring and maintenance of automated integration tests and unit tests
- Develop test concepts, hardware and software solutions for test automation
- Basic fault localization, error diagnostic and debugging of C/C++ firmware code
- Close collaboration with interdisciplinary platform development team (ASIC, Signal Processing, System Integration Test)
- Contribution to the development of medical devices, according to relevant quality standards e.g. IEC 62304
- Professional experience in embedded software testing, ideally in an agile environment
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical/electronic engineering, medical engineering, or any other relevant discipline
- Good understanding of test-driven development and object-oriented programming
- Experience with microcontrollers and the development of embedded systems
- Good knowledge of C/C++ and script languages like Python/Matlab
- Basic knowledge of real-time operating systems
- Basic knowledge of requirement-based test design and test automation
- Knowledge of debugging with the Lauterbach Trace32 on a Cortex-M-ARM architecture will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Bluetooth technology and experience air tracing/sniffing would be an added advantage
- Open minded for new topics and working in an international team
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and German