Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose to make wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate and purpose-driven team player in our Integrated Marketing Communications team.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic. You will work hard and play hard together, and you will do this because you are eager to make a difference and to learn and challenge yourself.
As Head of Product Training, you will be leading a team in training content creation and delivery.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of 4 trainers responsible for the creation of product training content and delivery of it to our local teams and, occasionally, selected customers (e.g. during customer webinars or during VIP customer visits at our HQ)
- Lead the learning curricula and content within the field of commercial audiology, hearing technology, product onboarding, occasionally practice development. The training modules are targeted to learners throughout our value chain, from inside our organizations to professionals in the hearing care industry ranging from acousticians, audiologists, engineers, medical doctors and end-users.
- Develop and deliver state-of-the-art training materials and solutions which support the different stages of all product launches and other specific business needs, in close collaboration with domain and subject matter experts and/or with external partners.
- Support our sales and marketing efforts with a strong focus on professional credibility and training content quality, as well as compelling commercial and sales arguments.
- Ensure close collaboration with the local teams for relevant and pedagogically sound solutions to serve the needs and priorities of the key customers.
- Develop training content format which includes (not limited to) the standard Powerpoint, videos, interactive webinars and product demos, all leveraging our training tool eCampus.
- Delivery of large-scale on-stage training and presentations with audience size up to hundreds
We expect you to be a seasoned product trainer with audiological or product engineering background, as well as possessing an in-depth commercial understanding and expertise with a focus on working directly with customers. Additionally, you are a strong communicator that knows when to insist and when to accept a compromise. You are a team player, who seeks design feedback and engage in constructive discussions with your colleagues. Creativity, attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude are part of your strengths.
- Extensive experience in product training, particularly within the audiological industry
- Well equipped with various training medium know-how, from standard presentations to latest digital tools
Performance and personal competencies
- Communication: listens to others and communicates in an effective manner
- Organizational awareness: uses knowledge of the workings, structure, and culture of the organization to solve problems and accomplish goals
- Planning & Organizing: defining tasks and milestones to achieve objectives, while ensuring the optimal use of resources to achieve those objectives
- Innovative Thinking: develops fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges
- Developing Others: willingness to delegate responsibility, work with others, and coach to develop their capabilities
- Dealing with ambiguity: good at navigating challenges and situations that high flexibility and agility, adapting to and working with a variety of situations, individuals, and groups
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.